To create a recurring invoice:
- Go about your usual way of making a sales entry in Giddh and adding all the key details like the invoice date, due date, the product/service, the discount and the final amount of which you want to create an invoice for.
- Once you’re done with adding all the information, scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the upwards arrow next to Generate Invoice.
- On clicking the upwards arrow, you will find the option Generate & Recurring. Click it to enter into the Generate & Recurring module.
- Once you enter into the Generate & Recurring module, add the Start Date & End Date of your recurring invoice. (Click on the Never Expire checkbox in case you want to send invoices till an indefinite time.)
- Select the recurring time interval of your invoice from weekly, monthly, quarterly, six monthly & yearly.
- Hit Save.