- Open Gateway of Tally and press F12 + Enter
- Click on ProducT & Features
- Press F4, Manage Local TDL and copy the TCP file path and paste here.
- To get TCP file click Here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us @ +91-8818888764.
- Press Enter to save the path of file.
- Escape and once again, go to the Gateway of Tally menu.
- Press F11, select Add-On Feature (or press O). It will open the Add-On Feature page.
- Now select “Yes” in Enable Service option
- Enter the given URL in API field and change the company unique name: https://giddh.com/tally-request.php/company/Giddhcompanyuniquename/import-master-data
- Add the company unique name in next field.
- In the next field add your Auth Key.
- If you are an existing user of giddh, just log in your account to get the details if not then create an account in giddh by clicking here .
To get the unique name of your company follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings Menu using the sliding navigation bar on the left of the screen and select profile tab.
- Or use ctrl+k(windows)/ctrl+k and search for profile and hit enter.
- Copy the company Unique Name and save it in Tally.
To get the company authkey:
- Click on your company shortcut icon present on top right corner and select API option then click on the Authkey tab.
- Copy this Main Auth-Key to enter in Tally
- Escape and again go to the Gateway of Tally menu
- Now select Sync Jason option from right hand side.
Now login to your giddh account, select your company to check your synced tally data online into giddh.
Start enjoying it :)