For the purpose of exporting and further analysing the reports, Giddh gives you the option to download them. To download your daybook:
- Go to the Daybook module by following the steps mentioned previously.
- Search for the particular list of transactions by using the Daybook’s search feature.
- Once you see the list of daybook transactions populated below, click on Export found on the top right corner of the Daybook module.
- In the export module, you can see the option to export your daybook in PDF or Excel format. Additionally, you also have the option to download this report in either a Mini or Detailed format, with either in Ascending or Descending order.
- Once you are done selecting your prefered daybook format, click on Download.