A lot more you can do in the Invoices module. Let’s look into how you can do that.
- To see all the list of invoice based on criteria Navigate to Menu > Invoice default you are on the Preview Tab.
- You can apply a specific filters to list your invoices based on your criteria.
- Set a filter by Account (select from drop-down), Description and Amount also select a data range filter to see the list of particular data range of invoices.
- For example, out of all your invoices in Giddh, you might want to view those invoices that are greater than 1000.
- To set a invoice status of Paid, Unpaid, Hold, and Cancel click on select action and choose desire action from drop-down.
- Delete any generated invoice by clicking on Delete icon from the particular invoice row.
Generate Multiple Invoice:
- Click on Preview Tab to see all the invoices which is deleted or not generated.
- Select the number of check-box and click on Generate Multiple button to generate multiple invoice.
- Select the check-box and click on Generate Compound button to show more than one sales entry into single invoice.
- Click on Generate Compound button to merge more than one sales entry into single invoice.
- From email enter your email address from which you wish to send a generated invoice email to your customers.
- Enter the number of days to set the Default Due Date from the invoice date.
- Auto Mail When Generate If you select this check-box invoice send to your customer automatically at the time of invoice generation.
- Show paid, unpaid and cancel status seal on invoice by selecting a check-box of Show seal according to status of payment.
- If you want to use custom invoice no so check check box of use custom invoice.
We have many other options also which can be use according to your requirement.