A Custom Role is an addition to the predefined set of roles. With the help of custom role you can add New customised roles giving specific permissions and limiting scope to specific modules.
To create Custom Permissions,
- Click on Menu Icon on the top left corner of the screen and select on Permissions option.
- Now click on Add New Role on the bottom of the screen.
3. Add a Role Name on the dialogue box that appears. Example: Sales Role to a Sales Agent.
4. Also add a Role Type and choose the modules you want to give Permission for from the Close List given in the Select Page drop down icon.
5. Now you can give specific Permissions by restricting scope to specific modules as per your need.
6. Click on Save and you can find the new role on the screen.
To Give Custom Permissions,
- Click on the Menu Icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Now click on Settings at the bottom and find Permissions option on the screen that appears.
3. Now you can find your newly created role in the set of predefined roles.
4. Select a role and give permissions to the anybody with the help of their Unique Names/ Email ID.
Click here, to know how to give Permissions.