Absolutely! With Giddh, you can easily make changes to the taxes you’ve created.
- Just Head to Settings>Taxes.
- In the Added Taxes table, you will see all the taxes you’ve created thus far along with the details pertaining to that tax such as the accounts linked to that tax, its percentage value and the date from which it is applied.
- To make changes to the created tax, choose the pencil icon in the Actions tab of Added Tax.
- Make changes accordingly.
- Click on the tick icon to confirm the changes. It’s as simple as that!