To drill down the financial data of a specific financial year and analyse it:
- Head to TB, B/S, P/L module of Giddh by choosing the sliding panel on the left side of your Giddh homepage.
- Click on the drop down menu below Select Year.
- Choose the financial year you want to view the financial reports of from the given drop down menu & click on Apply.
Alternatively, you can also see the financial reports of your company on a specific time period. To do so:
- Go to the TB, B/S, P/L module by following the step mentioned previously.
- From the drop down menu of Filter Type, select Date Range.
- Corresponding to the Filter Type option, you can select the Date Range from the Date Range picker which has the option Custom Range.
- Select the beginning and the ending date from the Custom Range and click Go.