Let’s take the example of a deleted invoice you have lost the track of and want to see other particulars of that entry.
- Head to Giddh’s Audit Log, by using control+g or command+g as well as all module option on the left sliding panel.
- The Filter By option lets you add a specific date range or an entry date of the time where you want to view the data.
- In the Select Operation choose Delete.
- In the Select Entity, choose Invoice.
- If you have multiple users with access to Giddh, choose the user who created the invoice.
- Now click on Get Logs.
All the invoices created by that user along with other details pertaining to those invoices will be listed for you to cross check.