You can directly add customers through customer module in the following ways:
- Go to the customer through all module option or you can use control+g for the same.
- On the top right corner, you will find a button New customer.
- It will open a pop-up window, just fill all the required details and save it.
In the same way you can add Vendors through Vendor module in the following ways:
- Go to the vendor through all module option or you can use control+g for the same.
In most cases your contacts will get listed directly as you create a company from Manage Groups and Accounts.
Through manage group and accounts, you can add customers and vendor in the following way:
- Go to the manage groups and accounts on the top of the page and select current assets for customer or current liability for vendors.
- Under current asset, choose sundry debtors and under current liability, choose sundry creditor from there create new option.
- From create new option, select create account and then fill the required details and the account will be added in your contacts.