Before you can upload your invoices to GSTN and file your returns, you need to enable API access request on the government portal(www.gst.gov.in). Once API is enabled, Giddh will post your data directly to the portal.
To enable API access, follow the steps below:
- Visit GST Portal www.gst.gov.in & click on “Login” on the right top of the website.
- Next, enter your registered username and password and click on login.
- On logging in, you will be able to see your dashboard. Click on “View Profile” link situated on the right side of your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Manage API Access’ from the Quick Links pane on the left of your profile page.
- Under Manage API Access option, click on “Yes” to enable API request.
- Now, select the API access duration according to your need from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Done! You will get a success message.
Now, go to Giddh and continue your return filing process.
1. Press ctrl+k(Windows)/cmd+k(Mac) to access the Giddh search box, and search for GST option.
Alternatively, you can choose the GST option available on the navigation pane to the left of your Giddh homepage.
2. Select the month for which you want to file your GST returns from the date-picker at the left of your GST page. You can also choose a custom range if you want to file your returns from a specific date.
3. You will have a complete overview of the number of transactions made in the GST summary section of the page.
4. After verifying your transactions, click on the third tab ‘File your return’ and click on ‘file your return button.’
5. A popup window will appear on the right side of the page. Enter your GSTN credentials, i.e your GSTN username and GSTIN number and click on Save.
6. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the same in the OTP field and click on Save again.
7. Now return to the ‘File Your Return’ tab and click on ‘File your return’ button.
Success! Your data has been successfully updated to the GSTN portal. Now simply go to the official GSTN portal, log in and submit your GSTN returns.